Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WMSC8 & August Christmas Challenge

I don't know where the time goes but I am sad that I cannot take part in more of the weekly Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenges. Here is my very loose response to the eighth of these challenges:


You might have to use your imagination to see how the above has anything to do with this sketch:




This card is one of six that I made this week for Sylvia's Christmas Card Challenge for the month of August. My husband wants to know who this person is that has replaced his wife, who normally is frantically stamping Christmas cards between Christmas and New Year's to mail belatedly.


Why not get a jump on your holiday cards and play along and then post to Sylvia's blog here


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Love the fun snowman image, a great take on the sketch! Pxx

Julia Aston said...

Great interpretation of the sketch Charmaine! love the pretty snowflakes! thanks for playing with WMS again this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuuuute card! Love that big snowman & all the snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along with the WMSC :)