Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dancers in Love

Here's a romantic one layer card I created for a former ballerina and her beau for their engagement party. I started with white cardstock and stamped the Hero Arts Italian Poetry, the solid Always heart and the "love" flourish in Antique Linen Distress Ink. Then I heavily distressed the edges with the same ink.


I added the chandelier (a freebie stamp from the UK Magazine Craft Stamper) and the dancers (an Oxford Impressions stamp) in Versafine Onyx Black. Three black pearls completed the ensemble.  I am sorry the scan quality isn't that great, but it was a rush job and was whisked off to the party before I could get camera shots.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nice :) I love the Antique Linen Distress Ink!

Deborah Frings said...

It's absolutely beautiful and perfect for a former ballerina and her partner! So, so romantic!