Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes X 2

I normally only make one of anything, but I was having a lot of fun making this birthday card and the materials were all out, so I made two similar cards using the same layout.

The ticket is made with a die from Memory Box, and the matching stamp. I coloured it with Copic markers.

The sentiment is a Waltzingmouse Stamp. I distressed the bird wing to give it a bit of interest and the eye is a dot of Ranger's Enamel Accents. 
I cut the branch out of cardstock and popped it up on foam tape to 3-D it.
I put some pink-peach pearls in the center of the blooms made with a set of graduated Marianne Creatables dies that look like this:
By snipping one or more petals away and then glueing the shortened ends together, the flowers become 3-D.

Here is the second take. I added some glitter to the blooms, and I like the two-ribbon treatment on this one best.


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

WOOOOW This is very very gorgeous. Beautiful combination and colors. Love it very much.
Lovly greet and nice Sunday
Marja