Sunday, August 26, 2012

For Claire

There's a wee mouse in Ireland who is struggling a bit with some trials at the moment. Claire Brennan is the purveyor of all good things at Waltzingmouse Stamps and it seems her manufacturer has let her down this weekend on the shipment of goods for her August release.
These things happen. That's life. But Claire is devoted to her customers and feels badly about letting them down. And in turn, we feel badly for her.
Nerina said it best on her blog, which asks us to post a card for sweet Claire to boost her spirits and let her know we understand.


Here's my card. I think it is appropriate for the occasion, and for Claire, who has remained lovely in the face of adversity. And let's not forget, people, it's just stamps!! They will be released soon, and in the meantime, we can pull out some oldies, but goodies, like these stamps from Afternoon Tea and Ovals - Classic Frames. Why not make a card for Claire and link to Nerina's blog today? 


7 comments:

Nerina said...

Charmaine your card is gorgeous and so occasion appropriate! I found your journaling so beautiful! BIG hugs to you and my thoughts are with yours as they go out to Claire!

Marybeth said...

Your card is beautiful Charmaine! You used such beautiful words and papers. Your card is sure to lighten Claire’s heavy heart.

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card, and your sentiments are so true. Kind of you to do this for Claire. I'd better get cracking myself.

Deborah Frings said...

Charmaine - your card is just wonderful and perfect for Claire. I must get one made today!

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Charmaine! I love the embossed frame, and delicate colours.

Unknown said...

Charmaine, what a tickle!! thank you so very much!!! and yep, it did make my day when I saw this, I'm just getting over to comment now, but thank you Charmaine, and you know the reason why i am devoted to my customers is because I happen to have only the very best folks!!! hugs!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

HA! I loved your comment on my blog today!!

Thanks so much for such a huge compliment... I do love to stamp a background here and there, and it's so funny because I always gravitate towards stamping them, yet I can't stop myself from buying loads of DP too!!