Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Bedtime Story - WMS Pajama Party


I am still playing along with the Waltzingmouse Stamps Pajama Party.

Challenge Four (I may get to the third Old Pajamas Challenge yet) was to use this sketch as inspiration. 


I used some digital elements. The label and the Baby Blessings sentiment are WMS stamps, though:

This was my favourite card today - nothing broke and nothing smudged! It helps that while I was making it my MISTI Precision Stamping Tool arrived in the post and I was able to test drive it on this card. It's a birthday present. My birthday is in December, but I couldn't wait!






2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

You made me laugh .. nothing broke.. nothing smudged.. LOL! Yes! You're right - this is BEAUTIFUL - the colors are so bold and vivid!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely baby card Charmaine - wonderful bright colors and pretty banners!