Monday, December 21, 2015

Winter Girl Part One


Welcome back to my blog! I am posting one of the retro Christmas cards I made this year with a Lisa M. Pace Antiquated Collection design from the now-defunct Pink Persimmon stamp company. I stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Copic markers.


I had fun adding some embellishments to this sweetie. Stick pins in upper left are from Making Memories. I tucked Angelina fibers around the scalloped Spellbinders circle. The fur trim on her hat is Liquid Applique that I sprinkled with Distress dry glitter while the foam was still wet. I did not heat emboss it as it seemed just right once it dried. I dotted the centers of the flowers on her hat with Stickles. A crystal button was the right vintage touch to bridge the main image to the sentiment.



I am sharing this on the Jingle Belles Rock challenge link up. Come back tomorrow to see this card in a completely different colour scheme!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found one of these beautiful cards in my mailbox. There is something special about the little girl. So lovely.