Monday, August 7, 2017

Parachuting Panda

How is your day going? Today is BC Day, so a statutory holiday for me. Yay! And I found time to make a birthday card using the My Favorite Things Happy Pandas stamp set.

This is a Clean And Simple (CAS) card that was inspired by the Splitcoastampers CAS challenge "Head in the Clouds." I started with a pale blue cardstock and created the clouds by sponging Distress Inks over the edge of Memory Box cloud die cuts. The banners and balloons are part of the set and I thought it might look like he is parachuting if I set him on the cloud background. I coloured things in with Copic Markers.
I will enter this happy little fellow over at Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog, as well. The challenge is to Tie One On and I made sure Panda's parachute is securely fastened!




2 comments:

Ivana Camdzic said...

Soo sweet! I am such a fan of pandas and their personality and I feel this card captures them perfectly! So very sweet!

Glenda J said...

This is so adorable! Fantastic background and I love your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.