Monday, January 3, 2011

Double Duty

I love it when I find a new way to use stamps I already have. Claire at Waltzingmouse designed a set of stamps recently that fit into baskets. She provided the baskets, or they could be used with baskets from another set. The Bountiful Baskets Additions has some cute motifs and - guess what? They ALSO fit into the cute homespun appliqued stocking and mitten in the Sewing Box - Christmas set. (I figured this out while cleaning up my stamp room and putting away the Christmas craft supplies. You can imagine how much cleaning actually occurred once I started running with this idea...)

Here are two samples of what I am excitedly blabbering about:


Bring on Christmas 2011 - I am getting ready early!

1 comment:

Kelly S. said...

Sewing Box Christmas is one of my fave sets ever...imagine MY glee when I noticed this post on the waltz! I will sooo be getting that Bountiful Baskets set soon now...thanks for the enabling alert :)!! Awesome creativity right there!