Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quietfire Mojo


The Mojo Monday 185 upload window is closing and after fussing about with this week's sketch, I am determined to get my entry in!  The sketch overwhelmed me, there were so many elements, but I think I managed to cover everything, though I did flip the layout.


Here's the sketch:




Quietfire Design has lovely calligraphic quotes and this one looks great embossed in copper. It perfectly matched the metallic cardstock I used to die cut the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Accents. The lady is an Oxford Impressions image stamped in Archival Ink; the wee tea cup is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Three blue Swarovski crystals were heat set in place to finish things off.

Quietfire Style Blog is having a blog post showcase. Suzanne is looking for new design team members, too, so if you are so inclined, post a link to your blog; she just might call you!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning. Love the copper.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love those elegant copper accents. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Quietfire said...

This is gorgeous Charmaine! Thanks so much for using the rubber! And thanks for sharing in "Now Show Us Yours"! Isn't that Fleur De Lis border beautiful?