Friday, April 19, 2013

Today's Quietfire Creations Guest Designer

... is me! In my second posting to the Quietfire Creations blog this month as guest designer, I present some really simple, quick, yet elegant cards. I hope you click on the blog link above and visit. While you are here, I will share a couple of other cards using Quietfire stamps. This first one features possibly the very first stamp I purchased from Quietfire Design way back when.

Distress Ink background, Tim Holtz Postcard Texture Fades Embossing Fold
Next up, I created an alcohol ink background for this card and silver embossed "thank you" on the top half. The bottom half features a Lace Border Dreamweavers Stencil and the Burnished Velvet technique.
And lastly, here is a card created very simply with  a wash of Springtime Twinkling H2O's on watercolor paper, then the Thoreau quote stamped with Versafine Deep Lagoon and clear embossed.
Spellbinders Labels 18, silver mirror cardstock, navy Canson Mo-Teintes

Thanks for visiting today - please go check out the Quietfire Creations blog to see more!


3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful cards Charmaine! Thanks for sharing with us!

Deborah Frings said...

Charmaine - what a delightful selection of cards. I love the colours - so bold. I think my favourite is the last one - it's the sentiment!!

Kate said...

Such elegant cards - love them all
Must check out this store, the script is oh so beautiful !