Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

I hope you have enjoyed a lovely Easter with friends or family. It was quiet here, and a long weekend means I got a bit of time in the craft cave.

I personalized this little pail from the Target dollar spot with some white and blue vinyl and my Silhouette Cameo machine. I think this is my first time layering vinyl.

I added a card to the gift - this box card folds down to 4.25 X 5.5 inches. It was fun to make.


While I was on a roll with the Cameo, I did something for *me* and it is sort of silly, but I am so pleased. Gotta love something practical - these cheap oil bottles at Target were calling out for some black vinyl labels.
As Easter 2014 comes to a close, I have been meditating on this verse and the blessing of hope. Happy Easter to you and yours.
Stamps: Flourishes; Spellbinders Floral Oval



No comments: